The Dakar pack has been designed for those rides where you find yourself a long way from home. Offering enough storage (22.5L) and versatility for the true adventure rider, the Dakar pack has a number of internal organized pockets for all your gear, whilst still maintaining enough free storage space to maximize flexibility. Durable 1680D waterproof fabric construction ensures the Dakar is up to the task of long endurance rides.
The unique multi-tier external pocket system gives you quick access to any compartment without having to loosen off the entire pack every time. Internal to the pack is a fully padded AV pocket with cable ports for external cable routing, a soft-lined goggle pocket and a vented mesh breathable storage pocket. The Dakar pack would not be complete without the Source Widepac 3L hydration system and the CE certified Level 2 removable back protector supplied.
- Construction 1680D Poly Fabric
- YBS water resistant zips with rubberized all weather pulls
- CE Level 2 Back Protector EN 1621-2
- Capacity 22.5 lt
- Removable waist belt and Shoulder harness
- Nine (9) storage pockets
- Shark Fin airflow air flow optimized back padding
- CONFIGR8 ladder lock adjustment system (tool free)
- Source 3lt hydration system
- Weight 1.95 kg (With pack shield and hydration system.)
- Weight 1.5 kg (Pack only).
- Length 495mm – Width 280mm
- Multi Tier external access stowage.
- Durable Duraflex buckles