-Shell is made from LS2’s proprietary ultra-light extra strong High Performance
-DOT approved quick-release chin strap is easy to open with a gloved hand.
-Twin Shield System drop down sunshield protects your eyes and is easy to operate with a gloved hand.
-3 shell sizes with multi-density EPS for the utmost in protection.
-Fit is long oval.
-DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
Using a soft measuring tape, measure around the crown- The largest diameter around your head.
Start approx 2cm (0.78 inch) above your eyebrows, keeping the tape above your ears, and around the back of your head at the largest point.
Compare the measurements with the head circumference details (cm / inches) at the bottom of the helmet product description to determine which helmet will fit you best. This can be easier if you have somebody to assist you
Remember that the helmet size you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheek pads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet and not slide across your face.
*Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
- FREE SHIPPING
- ORDER TRACKING
- RETURNS POLICY
- SIZE GUARENTEE
- PROPOSITION 65 WARNING (CA)
- EARN $$$
MotoStreetPilot.com Free Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All orders (including sale items) qualify for free standard shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states ONLY.
- Standard shipping time is between 5-10 days.
- At checkout you also have the option for expedited delivery services at an additional cost.
- APO addresses qualify for free standard shipping (Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Pacific).
- Orders shipped with free delivery service is typically shipped via Ground.
- Orders are shipped from MotoStreet Pilot distribution centre in Florida.
- For orders outside of the United States, please see our International Shipping page.
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. For conversion, we recommend using our free currency converter located at the top right corner of our website.
- International orders may require an additional 1-5 business days or more processing time prior to the shipment as we need to consolidate the items at our distribution centre to enable the most effective shipping rates for you.
- International shipping will be with reputable carriers USPS , Fedex or DHL.
- Some International destinations will offer multiple shipping options during checkout, including expedited.
- Estimated shipping times will be displayed during checkout.
- A tracking number will be provided for all International orders excluding Russia.
- If no additional shipping options are available during checkout, we have automatically applied the fastest and most competitive shipping options based on the order dimensions.
- Some brands have shipping export restrictions due to manufacturer restrictions.
Returns / Exchanges
- If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase(s), you may return, at your expense, the unused, unworn product(s) within 45 days of the original purchase date, for an exchange or refund of the original purchase price of the product(s) only.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs incurred with returning any items for exchange, refunds or warranty claims.
- Customer is responsible for any brokerage fees.
- Any COD shipment or any additional fees charged to MotoStreet Pilot will be rejected.
- Standard terms and conditions apply to International returns apply. Please view our Returns Policy
Customs Tax & Duty
- MotoStreet Pilot welcomes customers from across the Globe therefore the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country, exceeding a de minimus value imposed by the relevant Country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest: Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5-7 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to assist.
- Please contact MotoStreet Pilot for warranty claims. Items may need to be shipped back to the U.S. for inspection or repair.
- Customer is responsible for all associated shipping costs.
International Shipping Destinations
Please note all orders are despatched with International tracking numbers.
Once your item(s) are despatched from our warehouse you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking details.
You may track your order at the following address:
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase(s), you may return, at your expense, the unused, unworn product(s) within 45 days of the original purchase date, for an exchange or refund of the original purchase price of the product(s) only.
For your convenience we have an automated returns center :
NOTE - The returns request must be pre-approved by MotoStreet Pilot prior to sending any physical item back to us.
The returned product(s) must be:
-Enclosed in the original packaging; along with any original plastic, bag , box protective packaging etc.
-Original Packaging includes all tags, information booklets, instructions, stickers etc.
-Secured sufficiently for transit back to our warehouse - Please do not ship the product back to our warehouse in original packaging / box, rather use a larger box/container to ensure integrity during transit.
-Shipped with a returns label, tracking ID , original invoice and contact information.
The returned product(s) must NOT be:
-Sale or Clearance item.
-Have Damaged Packaging or Packaging which has been torn open, including the sealed original plastic, bag , box etc.
-Vacuumed sealed - No vacuum sealed products can be returned.
-Shipped without a returns label, tracking ID, original invoice or contact information.
Please ensure you follow our recommendations to ensure a smooth returns/exchange process and to prevent any disappointments.
Customers will be responsible for all return shipping costs incurred with returning any items for exchange, refunds or warranty claims.
MotoStreet Pilot will not accept return freight charges. All returns / exchanges are on pre-paid basis only. Failure to do so will forfeit acceptance of the return / exchange and returned to the courier.
No "COD" shipments accepted
For your own protection we recommend you use a carrier with insurance options.
Return Labels will be available once the return has been processed and approved
Please note refunds are for the original purchase amount and will be issued back to the original payment method or store credit (if requested).
We understand how exciting it is receiving new Moto gear!
It is important to us that your new purchase(s) fit correctly which is why we are offering you FREE SHIPPING on the first exchange!
NIL re-stocking fees and NIL shipping fees! We pay for the shipping back to you!
*ONLY AVAILABLE to USA customers (exludes International Orders).
MotoStreet Pilot values your business and we will do everything we can to help you choose the right fit!
Please note "SIZE GUARANTEE" is only available on apparel and excludes clearance or sale items.
To start your FREE return, simply head over to out automated returns center:
Proposition 65 requires the State of California to maintain and update a list of chemicals that can cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product requires a Proposition 65 Warning (CA) - Californian customers only.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- We understand how exciting it is receiving new Moto gear! We will get your new gear to you as soon as possible. We operate out of our distribution centre located in Florida. We also work closely with our vendors and if we see an opportunity to ship your order faster, we will make it happen.
- All delivery times (door-door) are estimated during checkout once your preferred shipping method has been chosen.
- Orders are typically processed within 24 hours of purchase, and physically dispatched from our warehouse 1 business day after the order has been processed (MST) excluding weekends.
- Please note some orders will require a 3-5 business days “lead time” prior to shipping. These orders cannot be shipped on the same day the order was placed. This is primarily due to the order needing consolidating to ensure the most competitive shipping rates to you. If you selected an expedited delivery service, this will not reduce the lead time required for the order.
- Please note MotoStreet Pilot reserves the right to request additional information from you, and place a hold / or cancel order(s) until the requested information has been satisfactorily verified.
CAN YOU EXPRESS SHIP?
- We understand how exciting receiving new moto gear is! If you require an item expedited, please choose the expedited service during checkout.
- If no expedited shipping options are available during checkout, we have automatically applied the fastest and most competitive shipping options based on the order dimensions.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- Yes! MotoStreet Pilot ships to International destinations using reputable carriers USPS , Fedex or DHL.
- Some brands have shipping export restrictions due to manufacturer restrictions.
WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU DELIVER TO?
APO (US MILITARY)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- For your convenience, a tracking number will be sent via email once your order has despatched from our warehouse.
- You may also TRACK your order using the tracking ID emailed to you.
HOW CAN I START A RETURN?
- For your convenience we have an automated RETURNS CENTRE.
ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE IF I PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER?
- Absolutely. MotoStreet Pilot takes online security very seriously. Our website is SSL encrypted and protected by McAfee SECURE using the latest encryption technology, to protect your data and personal information.
WHAT CURRENCY WILL I BE INVOICED IN?
- All prices listed on MotoStreetPilot.com are in USD. At checkout you will charged in USD converted to your local currency.
- You have the option to change the currency using the "currency" drop down tab at the top right hand corner of our website. Please note your financial institution may charge you foreign transaction fees and/or other fee(s).
WILL DUTY / TAX BE APPLIED TO MY ORDER?
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country, exceeding a de minimus value imposed by the relevant Country. Please check with your local customs.
HOW CAN I TELL IF AN ITEM IS IN STOCK?
- Motostreet Pilot does not stock closeout / discontinued product lines. All listed products are in stock and available. Please note some items may ship directly from our suppliers warehouses. In the unlikely event a product is out of stock from our vendors, we will refund you for the total purchase price immediately to the original payment method.
WHERE ARE MY GOODS FULFILLED FROM?
- All products sold on MotoStreetPilot.com are fulfilled from our warehouse in Florida.
HOW CAN I DETERMINE WHAT SIZE I AM?
- Please note all items will include a SIZE chart in the product description or as an image.
- You can also view our Helmet Size Chart .
WHAT IF MY ITEM DOESN'T FIT?
- We understand that at times it can be difficult finding the exact fit when purchasing Moto apparel online.
- It is important to us that your new purchase(s) fit correctly which is why we are offering you FREE SHIPPING on the first exchange!
- NIL re-stocking fees and NIL shipping fees! We pay for the shipping back to you!
- ONLY AVAILABLE to U.S. customers (exudes International Orders).
- MotoStreet Pilot values your business and we will do everything we can to help you choose the right fit!
- Please note "SIZE GUARANTEE" is only available on apparel and excludes clearance or sale items.
- To start your FREE return, simply head over to our RETURNS CENTRE.
Would you like to earn FREE money?
Do you own your own blog, have website traffic or part of a social network ?
MotoStreetPilot.com would like to offer you the opportunity to join our affiliate program to earn FREE $$$ buy referring your colleagues, family and friends to our store.
CLICK to view your potential commission(s) and REGISTER today!
We look forward to welcoming you as our partner soon!